The first electronic beauty device that provides all you need to rejuvenate your skin in just tenths of a second thanks to a technology capable of atomising the formula’s active ingredients. A complete short-term flash result and long-term anti-ageing in an automatic, avant-garde, and luxurious gesture that replaces the camouflage effect of the classic compact for a good-looking face all-day-long.
- A boost of youth and perfect skin. What no beauty product has achieved before. With one spray of Skin Up from the company Phil Pharma, in an instant the skin is soft, fresh, and silky. Acts throughout the day respecting the balance of your skin, keeping it younger and brighter.
- Ultrasonic micro-dispersion. But it is not precisely a spray; It is an ultrasonic micro-dispersion that distributes the active ingredients in an atomized form so that they penetrate the dermis as deeply as possible. Its revolutionary technology reduces the ingredients to micro-particles, allowing for greater and faster penetration. Skin Up works from the first application, slowing down the ageing process and minimizing wrinkles and laugh lines, making the factions reposition themselves and the face, as a whole, to be more compact. At the same time, it protects from the external aggressions caused by the environment; it fights the free radicals generated by ultraviolet radiation, pollution, and cellular metabolism, recovering the stimulation of collagen and elastin.
- Soft Focus effect. With Skin Up, external light is reflected in different directions, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, as if we were wearing a filter that conceals imperfections and provides shine throughout the day.
- Make-up fixer. It acts as a good make-up fixer and prolongs its duration.
- S.O.S. “on board.” On a plane, the air humidity is very low (10-20%) and it dehydrates the skin; At the same time, the cutaneous micro-circulation is altered, modifying the regeneration process and increasing the oxidation process. Skin Up acts as the perfect cutaneous S.O.S.
- Your ally in the summer. During the hot months, solar radiation accelerates ageing. Skin Up fights its damage at all levels: wrinkles, sagging, dryness, and spots, and is ideal for spraying before, during, or after sunbathing; Did you really just use simple thermal water before? Now you have a perfect global anti-ageing product.
- …and in the winter. When the temperature drops, the skin slows down its activity due to constriction of the blood vessels and inflammation; it becomes paler and opaquer and loses energy, receives less nutrients from the blood, and slows down lipid production. This all-terrain device gives back the light and the healthy aspect that has been lost.
The ideal is 3 doses a day on the face, neck, or hands – this way, it lasts a month – but you can spray it as many times as you want, as there are no side effects. Each application lasts about 30 seconds and turns off automatically. From the first use, the atomized particles of the active ingredients penetrate the stratum corneum.
An exclusive association of innovative and functional active ingredients transported in atomized form that achieve a powerful short- and long-term effect in the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid. It has a low molecular weight to act as a water magnet, minimizing wrinkles, hydrating, and providing a super healthy appearance to the skin.
- Colloidal Platinum (Platinum Mx). A revolutionary system that combines the luxury of a precious metal like platinum with the effectiveness of the peptides that stimulate the formation of collagen I and III, and therefore of high quality: the skin is firmed and repositioned.
- Coenzyme Q10 nanosomial complex, alpha lipoic acid, and Aloe Vera. They act as antioxidants and fight the damage caused by free radicals. According to Professor Umberto Borellini, specializing in Aesthetic Science and Technology at the University of Milan, “hyaluronic acid provides deep hydration and turgor in the skin, and alpha lipoic acid is one of the most potent natural anti-inflammatory antioxidants, able to protect skin cells.”