A youth-activating cream that multiplies the effectiveness of Retinol Anti-ageing Product 8 times over, perfect to use it as an ideal preventive treatment to rejuvenate more mature skin.
r-Retinoate by Medik8 carries the perfect cocktail of active ingredients that visibly reduce the signs of ageing. The result is more uniform (free of wrinkles and blemishes), restored, and revitalized skin. The stimulation of collagen, the extinction of free radicals, and hydration are the main elements that the skin needs to fight against ageing.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks*
- It acts 11 times faster than the classic forms of retinol.
- It works in synergy with the natural mechanisms of the skin to increase the production of collagen.
- It regenerates and renews to reveal a visibly more radiant complexion with a more even tone.
- It hydrates the skin at several levels and gives a plump, soft, and more youthful complexion.
- It eliminates the bacteria causing imperfections and outbreaks.
- It uses an innovative encapsulation system that gradually releases retinaldehyde into the skin for minimal irritation.
*In a study of 20 people who used Crystal Retinal 6 for 4 weeks.
r-Retinoate by Medik8 is applied and used as a serum. On clean skin every morning and night. After its application, let it absorb. If you are going to leave the house, apply a moisturiser with UVA/UVB protection; remember that it is a product with Vitamin A. At night, you can complement it with an anti-ageing moisturiser.
Encapsulated Retinyl Retinoate. Stimulates collagen synthesis and cell renewal. Exclusive and patented active ingredient that has proven to be more effective, but less irritating than retinol.
Vitamin E. Eliminates free radicals. This powerful antioxidant also has an anti-ageing and moisturising effect.
Vitamin C. Combats UV ray-induced free radicals. The synergistic combination of vitamin C and vitamin E generally increases the antioxidant effect in the treatment.
Hyaluronic acid. It attracts moisture to the skin to help keep it hydrated and supple.
Glycerine. It acts as an effective moisturiser to support the function of the skin’s natural barrier, improve strength, and increase elasticity.